-
October 30th, 2003, 04:50 AM
#41
Inactive Member
I suspect that he's doing
3 groups of 9 or 3 of 8,
with one group of 3 16th-
notes. Correct me if I'm
wrong, Pedro.
[img]cool.gif[/img]
-
October 30th, 2003, 05:24 AM
#42
Inactive Member
Another take (different sample):
www.thediametrixletter.com/alnasconnexus4.mp3
[img]cool.gif[/img]
-
October 30th, 2003, 05:56 PM
#43
Inactive Member
Got through this one today:
www.thediametrixletter.com/soneros3.mp3
And here's an old favorite of
mine - the first of CL's:
www.thediametrixletter.com/salsajazz5.mp3
[img]cool.gif[/img]
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 31, 2003 11:27 PM: Message edited by: peter c ]</font>
-
October 30th, 2003, 09:01 PM
#44
Inactive Member
<font color="#0066FF">The Oakland Stroke</font> : my take on it.
MethodAir
<font color="black">www.electricmountain.com</font>
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ November 15, 2003 02:19 PM: Message edited by: MethodAir ]</font>
-
October 30th, 2003, 09:33 PM
#45
Inactive Member
I have been STROKED!
MethodAir blowing FUNKY!
[img]cool.gif[/img]
-
October 31st, 2003, 03:30 AM
#46
Inactive Member
Thanks Pete. Enjoyed your take on Soneros also. Your playing is getting stronger all the time.
MethodAir
-
November 3rd, 2003, 05:35 PM
#47
Inactive Member
This was the tune that
started it all for me
on this recent kick of
mine. I just did it for
the first time in a long
time. Check it out:
www.thediametrixletter.com/salsajazz6.mp3
-
November 5th, 2003, 03:04 PM
#48
Inactive Member
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ November 05, 2003 11:44 AM: Message edited by: blake1 ]</font>
-
November 5th, 2003, 03:11 PM
#49
Inactive Member
Here's a few excerpts from my band's live gig on Nov. 1st. It's the first time I played with this bass player and nothing is written. It was our 3rd gig and it's coming together. Just full improv. My Band is Rubber Love. It's World/ Dance meets Brooklyn 2003.
http://www.blakelindberg.com/mp3/bpmafrica.mp3
http://www.blakelindberg.com/mp3/bpmpolice.mp3
http://www.blakelindberg.com/mp3/bpmreggae.mp3
Here's one of my piano Trio:
http://www.blakelindberg.com/mp3/PandoraBox.mp3
There's a ton more mp3 files on my website on the projects page.
Oh! Here's a couple more I would like you to hear.
http://www.blakelindberg.com/mp3/cheaphotel.mp3
http://www.blakelindberg.com/mp3/SpaceBop.mp3
www.blakelindberg.com
<font color="#a62a2a"><font size="1">[ November 05, 2003 11:34 AM: Message edited by: blake1 ]</font></font>
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ November 05, 2003 03:07 PM: Message edited by: blake1 ]</font>
-
November 5th, 2003, 03:29 PM
#50
Inactive Member
Nice sound and touch, Blake.
You also have a nice sense of
time - very flattering to the
other players. I'm sure they
enjoy your contribution.
[img]cool.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks